Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Moody blue

Hey everyone,

so, I took my DSLR camera to the repair shop and no one can tell me what is wrong and I'm getting a little frustrated. I left it with one more shop as a last attempt, so we will see what happens. I'll try to take photos with a regular digital camera until then, but for some reason, the background is so dark and it just doesn't work... In meantime, here are photos from yesterday, unfortunately, with an i phone again, until this is resolved.

Anyway, I got these biker boots that I'm in love with, whit studs of course ;)
I'm wearing Cavallino boots, H&M and Forever 21 jewelry, a hat from SOHO street stand, H&M shirt and Topshop shirt.








Keep your finger crossed for my camera!

Peace&Love

D.


                                                                       

7 comments:

  1. lajkam boots najvise na svijetu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fora si totalno, nadam se da ce ti fotic uskoro popraviti pa ce slike biti puuno bolje :)
    pozdrav

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove your boots!

    xx Julia

    www.stilbrueche.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Ja sam ih uzela u Cavallino ducanu u Importane centru, ali ih imas i na Cvjetnom :)

      Delete