Monday, October 6, 2014

Wake me up when september ends

Hello my Lovelies!

ENGLISH:
Last year I was very into military trend and thought that the romance will stop but I'm still in love. Here's a simple and casual outfit.
I had a close up of my jewelry and a few more close up pics but I've accidentally deleted them, so hope you like this short post.

CROATIAN:
Prošle godine sam jako voljela military trend i mislila sam da će ta romansa prestati, ali ja sam još uvijek zaljubljena. Evo jedna jednostavna i casual kombinacija.
Imala sam slikica nakita izbliza, ali sam ih slučajno sam izbrisala, tako da se nadam da vam se sviđa ovaj kratki post.

ZARA pants
H&M bag
BORBOLETA bracelet 



 
 



 
Peace & Love
 
D.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. love the combination of ur pants and boots.. perfect match

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look! you look great :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete