Friday, August 31, 2012

Balmain


Hey everyone,

Balmain. I would absolutely wear everything that brand produces. I'm in love with their clothes; Shoulders, leather, rock flare, riped jeans, tuxedo jacket, military, chains, harem pants... deff number one for me. The thing about Balmain is that it is so expensive, I will probably have to save a few of my paychecks to get a piece.

Current designer for Balmain is Olivier Rousteing. I love his designes, but I have to say my favourite Balmain designer was Christophe Decarnin. His jackets for 2009 were exquisite and his esthetics are a bit closer to mine than Olivier's are. 


Here are a few pics of Balmain Spring and Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear Collections which are my fav ones.



The 2010 Spring Collection I liked more than the Fall 2010, it was military inspired which I love.


The Fall 2010 was a bit more colorful.



And here is the Resort 2012 by Olivier Rousteing.


U can deff see a change in a designer. Anyways, Balmain is on the top of my list, regardless of the the designer.

P.S.
In the song below, there is a line ''Your clothes are all made by Balmain'' :)


Peace&Love

D.



No comments:

Post a Comment