Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Like a boy

Hey everyone,

here is a little post about menswear trend for women, which I'm a fan off. I kinda like the slight ''aggression'' of it and the merge of masculine & feminine. I got into my boyfriends closet and took his jeans, of course they were a loose fit and low rise, and that's the point. The best way I like to wear these jeans is with a pair of heels or wedges, it gives a contrast to a sharp look with adding a litlle bit of softness.

Of course, you don't have to be in a relationship to get ''the boyfriend jeans'' :) you can get a pair of your own in Topshop, AE, Zara...



I'm wearing Zara shirt, a hat that I bought in Soho in NYC at a street stand, Zara shoes, men's Diesel jeans, YSL wannabe ring from E-bay, H&M bracelet and Pimkie bag.

Peace&Love

D.


1 comment:

  1. Predobro ti stoje ove hlace, ja se sigrno ne bi usudila, ali ti izgledas super u njima, bas onako kako s gore napisala :)
    kiss
    Anita
    http://cherryblossomtime.com/

    ReplyDelete