Saturday, January 11, 2014

I appear missing

Hello my Lovelies!

I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks. If you guys follow me on Facebook, you know I've been in France, on a ski trip. Now I'm finally back, I got back to my old habits, work and etc., and it's time to rock and roll :)

Let's talk fashion...I got this great coat with leather detailing and I paired it with a new bag I got from H&M. You know I'm a sucker for leather in any shape or form and I loved the color combo on this coat.

I'm wearing H&M scarf&bag, Banggood coat and ZARA pants.









Peace&Love

D.




9 comments:

  1. Počela sam te pratiti odnedavno, baš mi se sviđaju tvoji outfiti, a i tvoja kosa priznajem :)
    Volim ovakve kapute sa kožnim rukavima, baš izgledaju moćno :)

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volim tvoj blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odličan kaput <3

    magyscreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bas si lepa :) Predivne fotografije,a kaput je wow,odlicno ti stoji ta nijansa crvene.Pozz ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Fabulous coat and leather pants!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete