Friday, April 26, 2013

Take me to Paris

Hello my Lovelies!

I'm sorry I've been posting so rarely, but I started my grown up job :) I'm working full time and it's been harder to update my blog.

Also, I was making a fashion diary for an article in Push it magazine. So I've been working on that and haven't been able to publish the things I shoot, until the article comes out. Yesterday, it finally did, so here's an outfit from that set. A link to the article is on the FB page of the blog (there's a link to the FB page in the sidebar), if you want to check it out.

I adore vests and I'm really in to black and white combos this season.

I'm wearing ZARA vest&pants, ebay necklace and Forever 21 ring.










Peace&Love

D.






14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so elegant! I love it! :X

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look, so good on you like always. Like Audrey Hepburn said "Paris is always a good idea" :)
    Kisses from Paris, Jane.

    onmyshoulders.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divno! Posebno mi se sviđa ova jaknica iz Zare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that zara vest is so amazing, fab look xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The short sleeved long blazer is so glam!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, just found your blog and I'm totllay in love with your style! Your outfits are amazing and I follow you via bloglovin now!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should be on the cover of newspapers! because you are beautiful girl!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete