Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Grammy's

Hello my Lovelies!

I don't know if you guys watched the Grammy's the other night, I  wanted to share my top 3 outfits.

My absolute number one was Rihanna in a custom red Azzedine Alaia dress, Neil Lane Jewelry, and Manolo Blahnik shoes.




I adore what she wore, she looked stunning! I love her new hair and make up. This red color works so well with her skin tone and I think it is the best she looked in a long time.


Kelly Rowland was also beautiful and provocative in a George Chakra dress. She accessorized with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.



Apparently, a memo was sent to the attendees of the Grammy's about what to wear; or better yet, what not to wear. Basically, they asked for as little skin as possible. And as you can see, Kelly didn't listen :) She decided on a multiple transparent cutouts and looked great.


Another star who was one of my favorites and who also decided to disregard the memo was Jennifer Lopez. She wore Anthony Vaccarello dress, Tom Ford shoes, Norman Silverman jewelry and Jimmy Choo bag.



Truth be told, that woman is so gorgeous that everything looks great on her but I liked this outfit. She looked elegant and sexy at the same time. Since the dress is a statement for itself, I like that she chose to slick back her hair so the dress was the centre of attention and so that we can see her face.

Peace&Love

D.





4 comments:

  1. Rihanna looked amazing, I loved that tone on her skin! Jlo has brought lots of good and bad feedback about her outfit but I'm not sure if I like it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite was Rihanna too, she looked stunning. I wasn't a big fan of J Lo's outfit though
    Lucia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rihanna was by far the best looking of the Grammys. Loved her look, everything.



    http://heelsandcrystals.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete