Monday, January 28, 2013

Rush

Hello my Lovelies!

Here's a quick post, I'm in a bit of a rush today...

I wanted to let you guys know abt a contest I'm a finalist in. It's called World's Most Stylish and it is hosted by Fashion Sponge. Here is a link to a facebook page where the finalists compete (most likes and shares wins), so check it out if you have the time :)

I'm wearing Jessica Simpson jacket, Mango cardigan, H&M sweater, leggings from eBay, Cavallino boots and a second hand hat.










Peace&Love

D.



15 comments:

  1. Really love your glasses and your bag.
    Pretty outfit.
    Keep in touch :)

    New items on http://onmyshoulders.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look...those leggings are especially fabulous.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tajice su stvarno cool, moram vise nabavit neke kozne :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. sta reci..odlicno!so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this look is simply perfect! You have beautiful legs =)
    Do you know about the Fashion Muse competition for Forerunners fashion magazine? It gives you the chance to have your outfits published there through a contest...write me at info.forerunners@libero.it I'm sure your outfits would be perfect for the magazine!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it love it love it! :) very nice mix! love your hat!

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. divnooooo! kozna jakna je predobra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. me encanta el look!!

    http://sukydeas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete