Monday, November 26, 2012

The coffee song

Hello my Lovelies!

I've been getting up at 6am for the last couple of days and as a result, I've been drinking too much coffee and carrying it around with me everywhere I go so I don't fall asleep :)
I recently graduated from college and when I was a student, I was used to sleeping in, but now, the real life is starting and I need to get myself in check and become friends with the dawn ;)

But anyways, I'm rambling because of the lack of sleep :) let me take another sip of my coffee and let's get to the fashion part.

Comfy, fall outfit for a walk in the park. When it comes to casual combinations, these ZARA sneakers are my number one choice regarding footwear.

I'm wearing ZARA jeans&coat&shoes, mom's vintage ring, H&M scarf, Mango cardigan and mom's shirt.










Peace&Love

D.



10 comments:

  1. torba je prelijepa kao i patike! Super izgledas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super super, a odakle je torba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stalno je nosim pa nisam htjela u svakom postu pisati, ali od sad budem :)
      Torba je sa trznice, nikakva marka, jako pristupacna cijena, a ovo "Paris" i zlatni remen sam ja dodala.

      Delete
  3. I love all the layers in this look! It's super cozy but still very edgy.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great, great, great!! obozavamo tvoj look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look and so stylish!
    Everythig is so great!

    Many kisses, my dear ♥

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bag !
    Great look !


    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete